- Hits: 3265
The following links take you to the Newsletter of the Glenburn Centre for Ecology and Spirituality, situated outside Melbourne in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range. The Centre provides an opportunity for people to spend time on the spiritual and ecological dimensions of their lives. It offers space for reflection, discussion and education. The Centre wishes to be inclusive and welcomes all interested in the link between ecology and spirituality. The Centre is dedicated to the promotion of a sound spirituality which recognises the ecology of Creation and the connectivity and balance of all life. The Centre also endeavours to gain insight into the role of the Human in what has now come to be known as the Ecozoic era of the world.
Each newsletter begins with a one-page reflection by Trevor Parton
- Spring 2015 (No. 62) - The Universe is a Storyteller - Looking back/Looking in
- Winter 2015 (No. 61) - One Universe, One Earth, One Mind
- Summer 2015 (No. 59) - We cannot say the Universe
- Spring 2014 (No. 58) - I am the Universe -The Universe is my Body
- Winter 2014 (No. 57) - A Spirituality Born out of the Stars
- Autumn 2014 (No. 56) - I am not myself without everything else
- Summer 2014 (No. 55) - We individualise the Universe
- Winter 2013 (No. 53) - The Illusion of Separateness
- Autumn 2013 (No. 52) - How Should We Live?
- Summer 2013 (No. 51) - Living in the Radiance of Being
- Spring 2012 (No. 50) - Every second of my life has prepared me for this moment...
- Winter 2012 (No. 49) - The New Cosmology/Consciousness
- Autumn 2012 (No. 48) - The Feeling Earth